PineappleClicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where ideas become reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seven7
Admin
seven7

SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST! Empty
PostSubject: SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST!   SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:50 pm

It has been some time since our previous puchase contest, so for those of you who want to win something at our site, here's your second chance!

I hereby announce the start of our 2nd Purchase Contest! cheers
This contest is effective for 2 weeks and will end on 24th October 2009, Saturday.

As usual, let me explain how this contest work. All you need to do is to purchase ANYTHING from the site! At the end of the contest, the top 3 members who spent the highest amount of money wins!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First place

Second Place

Third Place

For the remaining members, as long as you made at least $5 worth of purchase during the contest period, you are entitled to a FREE advertising package! Razz The package description is as follows:

Banner Madness worth $2
- 10000 X-Credits
- 1000000 F. Ad Credits
- 8000000 Banner Credits
- 8000000 F. Banner Credits

To make things more exciting, only the purchases ranked from 2nd place to 5th place will be announced periodically at the forum. The first place will remain a mystery until the contest ends! Wink

1st wicked88 $?????
2nd MUSHY69 $3
3rd Phil123 $2
4th anon556 $1
5th none $-

ALL THE BEST! and HAVE FUN!
click here to go straight to purchase page.
Back to top Go down
http://pineappleclicks.info
seven7
Admin
seven7

SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST!   SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Our 2nd purchase contest has ended! I thank all the participants and I will be creditting the respective accounts with your prizes soon.

our top winner spent a total of $10!! cheers

Total money in pot: $16
Back to top Go down
http://pineappleclicks.info

SECOND PURCHASE CONTEST!
Page 1 of 1