PineappleClicks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where ideas become reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PTC's That Have Paid Me & Are Reliable

Go down 

Do You Purchase An Upgraded Membership
A. Yes, as soon as I join
PTC's  That Have Paid Me  &  Are Reliable Vote_lcap0%PTC's  That Have Paid Me  &  Are Reliable Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B. Yes, once I feel it's reliable
PTC's  That Have Paid Me  &  Are Reliable Vote_lcap0%PTC's  That Have Paid Me  &  Are Reliable Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
C. No, I don't want to risk the site going under
 0% [ 0 ]
D. Sometimes, I follow my gut feeling
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
crochetkid

PTC's  That Have Paid Me  &  Are Reliable Empty
PostSubject: PTC's That Have Paid Me & Are Reliable   PTC's  That Have Paid Me  &  Are Reliable EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 pm

[i] Recently I've taken a few days off from clicking so I've got to get the ball rolling again. To see all the proof of payments please visit my blog at: www.mycashplace.blogspot.com I belong to several other PTC's that aren't listed. I only post their banner when I get paid. Although there is one listed without proof, I joined about a week ago as a free member and so far it's looking like I'll be able to reach the $10 payout each month. I'm only investing my time and hope they dont go bust because it's the only one that could pay so much per month for me. I'm working hard so that I can put Pineapples banner on my site. Pineapple is a fun site and forum and I'm looking forward to being here a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycashplace.blogspot.com

PTC's That Have Paid Me & Are Reliable
Page 1 of 1